OSAC is please to make milk available at Owen Public School on a daily basis, providing the students with the nutrition and energy they need to perform at their best.
Tickets will be available for purchase on a monthly basis and must be placed on http://www.schoolcashonline.ca.
- March Tickets - on sale from February 19-28, delivered on March 5
- April Tickets - on sale from March 19-29, delivered April 3
- May Tickets - on sale April 23-May 2, delivered May 7
- June Tickets - on sale May 21 - 30, delivered June 4
Would you consider helping to ensure that the students at our school receive these benefits at school everyday? We need more parent volunteers to share the supervisory duties involved in running a school milk program. Those duties consist of supervising the student Milk Moovers who deliver the milk, and keeping track of collection and payment. We are looking for parents to fill the following spots:
- alternating Tuesdays 11:15-12:30
- alternating Thursdays 11:15-12:30
- alternating Fridays 11:15 - 12:30
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your child's name, grade and teacher.
The milk team